The Etihad Aviation Training official website (www.etihadaviationtraining.com) “EAT Website” is owned and operated by Etihad Aviation Group P.J.S.C. ("EAG" or “Etihad Aviation”) which is a Public Joint Stock Company established by Emiri Decree and is incorporated in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Please review these terms and conditions carefully before using the EAT Website.
Etihad Aviation Training
Agreement Between You and Etihad
By accessing and using the EAT Website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein (the "Agreement"). You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the EAT Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Modification of Terms
Etihad Aviation tries to ensure that the information contained in the EAT Website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. EAT accepts no responsibility for any errors in the information contained in the EAT Website and reserves the right to change it at any time without notice.
The EAT Website may update, change or amend the Terms and Conditions and Customer Care Policy and/or other information provided on the EAT Website at any time without advance notice.
Changed terms and conditions will become effective once posted on the EAT Website, and will retrospective effect. You should re-read these terms and conditions every time you visit the EAT Website to ensure that you aware of all the relevant terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the EAT Website after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
While EAT uses all reasonable endeavours to make the EAT Website and associated services available, EAT cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
EAT makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the EAT Website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, the EAT Website is solely at your own risk. EAT makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is EAT responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the EAT Website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
When using the EAT Website you agree:
- to use them solely to avail information about Etihad Aviation Training. You agree to use the EAT Website only for personal, non-commercial use.
- not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end "look and feel" of the EAT Website or the underlying software code.
- not to take any action which will impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the EAT Website or related infrastructure.
- not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the EAT Website, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
- not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libelous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication.
- not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights.
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the EAT Website or any private or member account areas on the EAT Website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
- not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Etihad nor any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of Etihad.
- violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
If EAT considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using EAT Website, EAT reserves the right to:
- warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the EAT Website;
- report your activities to service providers such as internet, mobile, or telecom providers, and/or relevant authorities;
- take legal action against you.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content of the EAT Website is subject to copyright and other Intellectual Property protections.
The EAT Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the EAT Website.
As a condition of use of the EAT website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the EAT Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Links to Third-Parties' Websites and Apps
The EAT Website may contain links and pointers to external internet sites maintained by our affiliates and subsidiaries. Etihad Aviation Training does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on all such affiliate websites. These external links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of such external links and pointers.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the EAT website, or if you have any complaints about any of the services provided by Etihad Aviation Training please contact us.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
Your use of the EAT website and our terms and conditions is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Etihad Aviation Training reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.